2015 Pro Masters Criteria Three Event Water Ski
(Nov 7, 2014)
# # #
- Defending open men and women champions of the 2014 Masters in slalom, tricks and jump.
- IWWF approved current World Record Holders as of February 1, 2015 in slalom, tricks and jump.
- SLALOM: The top seven (7) ranked open men and women listed on the final 2014 IWWF Elite Ranking List for slalom, which closes December 31st, 2014.
- JUMP: The top six (6) ranked open men and women listed on the final 2014 IWWF Elite Ranking List for jump, which closes December 31st, 2014.
- TRICK: The top six (6) ranked open men and women listed on the final 2014 IWWF World Ranking List for trick, which closes December 31st, 2014.
- Champions of the following Masters approved tournaments:
- 2015 Moomba Masters
- 2015 World Cup Mandurah
- 2014 Vladimir Filin Memorial
- 2014 Malibu Open
- 2014 Pro Water Ski Shootout
- 2014 London Night Jump
- 2014 California Pro-Am
- 2014 Nautique U.S. Open
- 2014 Rocketman Night Jump
- The Champions of the Masters, multi-round, Last Chance Qualifier, in the Open Division for slalom, trick and jump, NOT already invited to the 56th Masters, will be held on May 15-17th, 2015 at Sunset Lakes, 3018 No Wake Lane, Groveland FL 34736.
- Each LCQ Division winner (slalom, trick and jump) will receive a Masters invitation, providing that the winning score equals or exceeds the following benchmark scores: (will be officially determined after ranking list is published).
- The highest single round LCQ Division score will be used to determine the winner of each event.
- Any ties for first place will first be broken by the next highest round score(s); any remaining ties will be a run-off.
- Only the first place event winner will receive a Masters invitation, e.g., no additional Masters LCQ invitations will be issued to the second place or subsequent finishers.